The 4th EIP Water conference will be part of the Porto Water Innovation Week (PWIW). This year’s theme is “Water Innovation: Bridging Gaps, Creating Opportunities”. Innovative solutions to address major European and global water challenges will be on the table. At the same time, other issues to be explored will include market opportunities for these innovations, both within and outside Europe, and how to remove barriers by advancing and leveraging existing solutions. To round up the conference, the programme will also include “WaterMatch” matchmaking, TechTalks, technical tours of Porto’s most innovative water facilities and networking receptions. A rich mixture of presentations, expert panels, debates and competitions await you as together we bridge the remaining innovation gaps in Europe’s water sector, help create opportunities and build strong partnerships among participants.
The 2017 EIP Water Conference has five key objectives:
- Improving access to finance and markets for innovations;
- Facilitating easier procurement of innovation for end users;
- Developing regulation that is conducive to innovation;
- Sharing best practice and results from demonstration and test sites;
- Building European-wide partnerships among stakeholders and contributors.
Agenda and more details can be found here.